Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crepe Recipe: Cresipe!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 cup milk, 2/3 cup all purpose flour, 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil, pinch of salt. add sugar and vanilla to taste. 



Combine dry ingredients and eggs in a large bowl

 Whisk briskly, make sure to all lumps are removed. Add milk and vegetable oil and mix until creamy.

 With a 1/4 measuring cup, pour batter into small skillet and twirl skillet so that the mixture is flattened in the pan


 Let crepe cook on medium until the edges are golden brown and slightly elevated from the pain, and carefully flip it over. Remove from pane once the under side is cooked.


Choose your preferred topping, (best with nutella or jam) and spread inside and over the crepe will it's still warm.

Fold and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. yooooo sam ... I LOVE CREPES its like u knew that .. when you made this post ..a mazing. i think ur story is dope bc it has a beginning middle and end and it makes me understand my role in this world.... i like how professionally you worded everything ... I UNDERSTAND U SAM I GET U i thik ur pics are a grade food network status EXCEPT the lighting is a lil weird and that last pic ... sam ... pls ... but ya i rlly enjoyed ur photoset its the BOMB (◡‿◡✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not really a story but more of like a photo recipe. Overall I think it’s a neat way to show a recipe, much more clear than just a paragraph of instructions, but it’s not really what the assignment was about. I think the best photo was the one of the done crepe still in the pan. One not so good is pretty much the rest of them, they all feel really rushed and are mainly not in focus. It could be improved by maybe spending more time on the photos themselves or picking a different idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your story and it is clear and beautifull. I like the clear progression of events throughout the set, with one exception. Raw ... mixed ... poured ... cooked ... nutella ... it's all beautiful then JAM. Whoa. My fav is of the nutella. I really like the texture. 3/4 are very similar I would try to add variation to that. But overall (other than the last photo) I'm done and you have a good story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although it’s not a story, it’s a good idea for giving recipes to other people. Nutella? Awesome. That is my favorite picture out of all of them. Least favorite, probably all of them. Overall it doesn’t look that good, takes a little more time on planning and editing will make this look better.

    ReplyDelete